Monday, July 10, 2006

11TH UNTITLED SONG



7.32 On Time
It's quite refreshing travelling to work on the train. It feels special because I don't do it very often. Today I got to stroll in the early morning sunshine to the station in the next village, pick up the rattler into town, to change a few minutes later bound for Manchester Piccadilly, all the time listening to my shufflicious soundtrack of the day.

Unfortunately, the last leg of the journey requires a cab, which kind of breaks the mood. Also, on my train home, the air was thick with the unmistakeable odour of alcohol-laced sweat which made me feel a bit sick. Other than that, public transport is absolutely great.

I hope my car's fixed tomorrow.

Bob Mould - High Fidelity
Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy
REM - World Leader Pretend
A Certain Ratio - Wild Party
Infernal - Fram Paris to Berlin (Zinedine Zidane Bouffant Headbutt Mix)
Stockhom Monsters - How Corrupt is Rough Trade?
Sufjan Stevens - Come On Feel The Illinoise!
Iron & Wine - Love Vigilantes