Monday, July 05, 2004

t u m b l e w e e d

I think I've got malaria.

Started taking the pills since weekend ahead of hols on Saturday and I've felt rotten since. What's worse is that I am en route to Newport (Gwent) which must be a challenger for crappest town in Britain. The joke about the nuclear bomb going off and causing 50p worth of damage MUST have been conceived there.

Well, last I checked, last week's flurry of attention has swung heavily into reverse as bloggaholics the world over stay away in droves.

Not to worry. The backroads are likely to be seldom travelled for a couple of weeks after Saturday during which time my blogging career is to be evaluated.

Until then, I think we need more cows around. I'll have to sort that out tomorrow if I successfully traverse Offa's Dyke.

BTW, can't update my 'reading' links ATM but I'm chugging through Bryson's 'A Short History of Nearly Everything' quite nicely thanks.