Sunday, November 21, 2004

fashion crisis hits new moston



We're S H O P P I N G, we're shopping. Question. Is it better to shop before or after a bottle of wine? A friend of mine says it's a waste of good shopping time, but I enjoy the influence on purchasing decisions, as does Mr Egg. Before is better for your wallet, there's no doubt about that. That 'must have' expensive spotty tie which leapt into you bag after lunch would have stayed resolutely on the rack had you seen it in the morning. However, prudence never pays, nor does she even have money. I, however, like shopping just as much as your average shandy drinking jessie bloke.

Anyway, a splendid lunch was enjoyed here. Also, I bumped into Sir Philip of Oakey here. I said to him that I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar last time I saw him, but that was a fib. It was a Pizza Express.