Thursday, November 11, 2004

i smell winter



I’m getting quite few visits from people Googling for nude pictures of Natasha Kaplinksy and Kirstie Allsopp. In mentioning it now, I’ll perhaps get some more such visitors, so apologies in advance, much to my regret I don’t have any. I do have a few saucy snaps of Jill Halfpenny though, so I’m ahead of the Strictly Come Dancing lust curve there. In fact, and I know this is rather old hat now, but I've 'bought' some Jill Halfpenny shares on Celebdaq because I think she's this years model.

I've been shopping tonight. This is what I've bought.

1 x Mont Blanc ballpen
1 x CD - Morel 'Lucky Strike'
1 x 350g tub of Jelly Belly beans
1 x Molton Brown 'thai vert' soothing hand lotion
1 x 750 ml Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial Rose Swarovski edition
1 x pkt Pieter Woudt invisible playing cards
1 x pkt 'Ouch!' Deluxe First Aid plasters
1 x CD - Broken Social Scene 'You Forgot It In People'

Blimey, it's like American Psycho for the new Millenium.

Finally, if you search for 'onion garstang' on Google, it brings up listing for both secret knowledge of backroads AND A Free Man in Preston. Nothing about Garstang being home of the World's Largest Onion though. Sorry.